How to Connect Cortana to Gmail Account on Windows 10: With all the latest Windows Update, you will connect your Gmail Account to Cortana in Windows 10 in manage your Google Calendar while using assistant. When you connect your Gmail Account to Cortana you will soon access details about your emails, contacts, calendar etc. Cortana will access all this information to give you the more personalized experience.
Cortana is often a digital assistant which will come inbuilt in Windows 10 and also you ask Cortana with help you access information with your speech. With every day, Microsoft is continually improving Cortana and adding more useful features for it. Anyway, without wasting every time let’s learn how to Connect Cortana to Gmail Account in Windows 10 for the help of the below-listed tutorial.
How to Connect Cortana to Gmail Account on Windows 10
Step 1: Connect Cortana to Gmail Account on Windows 10
- Select on the Cortana icon to the Taskbar then with your Start Menu select the Notebook icon on the top-left corner.
- Now change to the Manage Skills tab then select on “Connected Services” under Connections and also select on Gmail in the bottom.
- Next, under Gmail select the Connect button.
- Any new pop-up screen will open, just enter in the email address in the Gmail Account you try with connect and select Next.
- Enter in the password for the Google Account (above email address) and also click Next.
- Select on Allow to approve with allow Cortana for access your Gmail Account and it is services.
- Once finished, you will close your Start Menu.
Step 2: Disconnect Gmail Account from Cortana on Windows 10
- Select on the Cortana icon in the Taskbar then with the Start Menu select on the Notebook icon.
- Change to the Manage Skills tab then select on “Connected Services” under Connections and also select on Gmail.
- Now checkmark “Clear my Gmail data from Microsoft Apps and services while I disconnect Gmail from Cortana” and next select on Disconnect button.
- That’s it you will have disconnected your Gmail account from Cortana but when later on, you again have to connect your Gmail account to Cortana simply follow method 1.
That’s it you will have successfully learned How to Connect Cortana to Gmail Account on Windows 10 though if you still need any questions with this tutorial then you can ask these on the comment’s section.